This is the official website of Sarra Manning, author or You Don't Have To Say You Love Me and Unsticky » Pssst! Want to read the synopsis for It Felt Like A Kiss?
Posted by Sarra on January 22, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Hey!

I am so pleased that finally, finally, finally I can share the synopsis for my new adult novel, It Felt Like A Kiss, with you.

Are you ready? Like, really ready?

Meet Ellie Cohen, one of the most perfect girls in London.

Ellie manages a swank Mayfair gallery, but it’s her life that’s a real work of art. Great job, really good hair, loyal friends, loving family. It’s only her succession of lame duck boyfriends that ruin the picture.

Oh, and the world-famous rock-star father she’s never met, who won’t even acknowledge her existence.

Then Ellie’s perfect life is smashed to pieces when her secret is sold to the highest bidder and her name, face (and pictures of her bottom) are splashed across the tabloids. Suddenly everyone thinks she’s a gold-digging, sex-crazy, famewhore.

Enter David Gold. Charming and handsome David Gold. On paper he’s even more perfect than Ellie, if only he wasn’t her father’s ruthlessly ambitious lawyer whose job is to manage the crisis – and her. He certainly doesn’t think that Ellie’s the innocent party and she doesn’t trust him at all. So why is it that every time they’re alone together, damage limitation is the last thing on their minds?

I hope that’s got your intrigue on. It’s out on May 9th. It Felt Like a Kiss – paperback pre-order. It will be available for Kindle too. I’ll let you know the pre-order deets. And as soon as I have a finished cover, I’ll hook you up. *taps nose*

Live on,

Sarra x

Just explained it all here.

S x

Posted on March 31st, 2013 at 10:52 am by Sarra

Just explained it all here: http://www.sarramanning.co.uk/index.php/2013/03/it-felt-like-a-kiss-delayed/

S x

Posted on March 31st, 2013 at 10:52 am by Sarra

Been waiting so long for this book! But saw on amazon that it will be out in 2014, please tell me that is just wrong information.

Posted on March 30th, 2013 at 12:44 pm by Minna

Hi, I just checked Amazon for an image of It Felt Like A Kiss and it now says the publication date is 16/1/14 – is this right?

Posted on March 22nd, 2013 at 5:56 pm by jacqueline

hey i am 14 and i am a blogger and i am ADOKABLE

Posted on March 20th, 2013 at 8:55 am by Aime

OMG I’m so excited have been waiting for so long. The big question is will David take the place of Max,wilson and Vaughn in my heart or will I just have to make more room to fit him in as well.

Posted on March 17th, 2013 at 6:17 am by Janice

Great! Thanks for responding! I will add you on Twitter. One more question – Do you have hardcover books available for purchase? I seriously loved You Don’t Have to Say You Love me so much, that I want to have a nice copy to reread. I read it first on Kindle.

Posted on March 1st, 2013 at 9:19 pm by Kristen

Hello! So pleased you liked the book. I know not of these email updates but strictly between you and me, any updates that there are will appear on this blog or on my Twitter (twitter.com/sarramanning) way first.

Posted on March 1st, 2013 at 8:33 pm by Sarra

I stumbled across You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me recently and I am in love! It was such a delightful book, and I now consider it a personal favorite. I would love to ‘keep in touch’ with you and hear about updates, but I am from the States and it says I have to enter a valid UK postal code on your site. :( Any way I can be added to a mailing list? I hope you keep writing books for adults! I love your writing style.

Posted on March 1st, 2013 at 6:38 pm by Kristen

Excellent. Looking forward to reading it.

Posted on February 23rd, 2013 at 11:11 pm by V.

Absolutely cannot wait for this. I have read all of your books in record time and can never put them time. You seem to write exactly the way I think! Roll on May

Posted on February 15th, 2013 at 4:08 pm by Gabi

I just recently read Adorkable on my Kindle and fell in love with your writing and books. Then I bought Nobody’s Girl and You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me through a UK seller and had them shipped to me. Then I fell more in love and bought Unsticky for Kindle and can’t wait to read more of your books.

Posted on February 12th, 2013 at 8:13 pm by Jennifer Curtis

Just read Unsticky, absolutely loved it. Do you have a facebook page? Are you a GoodReads author?

Posted on February 6th, 2013 at 1:27 am by Peta Benjamin

How many sleeps is it till May 9th…..

Posted on January 28th, 2013 at 10:23 pm by Vicki

Very exciting!!! May can’t come soon enough. I’m also looking forward to your YA book. Happy Writing!!

Posted on January 28th, 2013 at 2:36 am by Jenn

Already ahead of you I’ve pre-ordered the book from Amazon…cannot wait. I seem to recall a hint some time ago that the a character from Unsticky would feature….methinks it’ll be Vaughn!!!!!!

Posted on January 25th, 2013 at 10:11 pm by jacqueline

Sorry, no immediate plans to release it for US Kindle. WIll be able to buy it in paperback from places like Book Depository though.

Posted on January 25th, 2013 at 9:32 am by Sarra

Excited to read your new book! Just finished reading “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me”! That was some Brilliant work! ~.^

Posted on January 24th, 2013 at 3:11 am by Nathalie

Can’t wait to read it!

Will It Felt Like A Kiss also be coming to Amazon US Kindle?

Posted on January 24th, 2013 at 1:31 am by Amy

I think that’s the same day as the last sookie stackhouse! Will be lots of book buying that day, but reading sookie is going to have to come first as we are old friends

Posted on January 23rd, 2013 at 1:39 pm by Nay

Can’t wait for the new book! And to see the cover – I’m an illustration student and one of my dream jobs would be to illustrate something you’ve written :) x

Posted on January 23rd, 2013 at 9:53 am by hannah

Can’t wait to read your new book it seems ages since I last read one of your books and they never seem to fail me, absolutely fantastic! Only thing is I have to wait until 9th may, I know it’ll be worth the wait

Posted on January 22nd, 2013 at 8:30 pm by Dawn

Your Name

Your Email

Your Website

Your Comment
Please note: Moderation is enabled and may delay your Comment being posted. There is no need to resubmit your Comment. By posting a Comment you are agreeing to the website Terms of Use.